SRS: Street Racing Syndicate (2004)
Platforms: Gamecube, PC, PS2, Xbox
Damageable vehicles: Yes
Tracks or places:
Added several missing cars from the intro scene:
- Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (from what I've seen, the intro scene's police car resembles more to that of a Crown Victoria, the in-game variant had different fascias which resembles a Toyota Camry)
- Unknown tanker truck
- Unknown hatchback (blurry) that somehow resembles a Renault 5/Le Car
-- Last edit: 2021-09-06 07:58:11
| Auto-Friki wrote |
Probably because of licensing issues?
To be honest, I would really like to see Hondas, Acuras, BMWs, Audis, Fords, Dodges (mind you, the Neon!), Hyundais (the Tiburon), or even more cars from certain manufacturers, like Nissan S-Chassis series, Mazda MX-5s, Mitsubishi 3000GTs, VW New Beetles (mind you, the 1.8T/RSi versions), Infiniti (Nissan) G35s, etc.
Since I had managed to beat the final race series with a Jetta GLi and a Celica GT-S, it would be really funny if somehow we can beat them with a 'feminist car' like the Beetle lol.
- Changed the Los Angeles map picture from the one in Street Mode. The one in Street Mode was more complete than the one in Arcade Mode (it includes the Desert & Storm Drain sanctioned race maps).
Perhaps an admin could edit the tracks/places photo.
-- Last edit: 2021-07-11 10:23:08
- Added 16 other arcade mode-specific vehicles: 11 of them were playable from the beginning, 5 of them were unlockable via cheat codes
- Added locations: Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Miami
To do later on:
- Add the 4 reward cars from the 3 Iron Man levels and the LA checkpoint race that were playable in career mode after winning said events.
- Add the rear shots of all the purchasable showroom cars.
-- Last edit: 2021-07-10 06:03:15
Add a comment
You must login to post comments...