Alan Wake Remastered (2021)
Developer: Remedy Entertainment
Publisher: Epic Games Publishing
Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series
Damageable vehicles: Yes
Tracks or places:
|That suck that this isn't available on Steam, like some other games for example Kena, Far Cry 6, ecc...|
I swear, I hate Epic Games, I will not support it. Never!!!
| Mathias98 wrote |
the way iím looking at the camrys door, to me it looks like they tried to implement that maybe a car or truck ran into the door while it was open, iíve only seen this in dead island with one red sonata.
|I finally finished the game an added all vehicles. In general, I like how the cars look in the remaster, but I also noticed a couple of bugs:|
- The Ranger monster truck has missing headlight textures
- The Econoline van's lights turn invisible when you shine a flashlight on them
- The Camry's front left door is opened at an quite odd angle
| Flippedoutkyrii wrote |
Kinda why I prefer the original
| Flippedoutkyrii wrote |
|Sucks that the cars lost their true badging, made the original so damn immersive for a Third-Person Shooter. But understandable as that is quite EXPENSIVE.|
|i am very happy someone added this, i was gonna make it myself soon.|
|The remastered version of Alan Wake is finally here!|
I'm planning to complete this page during the next few days.
In terms of vehicles, a couple of things were changed in the game:
- Generally, the cars are more detailed. Some of them were slightly changed, for example as the Econoline ambulance and truck has now the '92 grille instead of the '97 one, the Avalanche has round headlights, etc.
- All product placement has been removed from the game:
- The Lincoln MKT stayed in the game, but the badges are changed to "Lyndon".
- The MKX has it's badges removed.
- The Ford F-450 is also debadged and it has a new grille style.
- THe Mercury Mariner was removed from the game, now a J60 Land Cruiser appears in it's place.
- The Fusion is also removed, now an Accord appears where it was.
- The Fiesta is replaced by a debadged MKX.
- The MKS is replaced by a civilian version of the police Impala.
- The video, in which the Mustang, Lancer, Silvia, and the Lexus appears has been replaced by an episode of the fictional TV show "Night Springs". A Dodge Ram and a Ford Ranger appears in the episode.
- The Flex is replaced by the pickup, which is listed as a Chevy S-10 at the moment, but - as I said on it's page - looks more like a Dodge Dakota.
- For some reason the wrecked J40 Land Cruiser doesn't appear in the game, it was replaced by a wrecked version of the Land Rover.
- The driveable J60 Land Cruiser is white instead of light green.
Unfortunately, it seems that the free camera mode doesn't work in the remastered version, so it's going to a bit more difficult to take screenshots - especially of the Chevy police truck and the Oldsmobile, as they are located in unreachable areas.
Add a comment
You must login to post comments...