Last completed video game pages

2004 Hyundai Click Type-R

2004 Hyundai Click in Gran Turismo 6, Racing, 2013

Class: Cars, Racecar — Origin: KR

Playable Vehicle Playable vehicle

2004 Hyundai Click Type-R

Picture provided by : damianea103

2004 Hyundai Click Type-R

Picture provided by : SassPD22

Comments about this vehicle

AuthorMessage

ItsaUserName EN (69)

2013-12-01 14:15

YES! I KNEW THIS CAR EXISTED!

BeanBandit FI (1)

2013-12-01 14:38

Hyundai Getz in Europe.

eggsbawcks UK (1)

2013-12-12 22:57

This thing is stupidly fun to drive.

AQUO IS KING JDM AU (0)

2015-12-09 10:05

can you get the decals off it im a xbox player

PikesPeak TH (14)

2015-12-09 10:17

AQUO IS KING JDM wrote can you get the decals off it im a xbox player

Nope , you can't remove the decal sadly.

AutoTracker US (228)

2016-03-31 00:11

Textures are quite low quality. Of course this is a Standard car, which is code name for "car taken from GT3 or GT4"

Burn Rubber US (346)

2016-03-31 00:20

I mean the first picture was taken by a camera or a phone. Not in-game. And the rear shot is at a weird angle.

AutoTracker US (228)

2016-03-31 00:31

I was talking about the textures of the car itself. They were pretty good back in 2004 / 2005, but now they're crap compared to the Premium cars.

Burn Rubber US (346)

2016-03-31 00:34

:p

Yeah the GT devs sure didn't bother to update textures on this game. :lol:

AutoTracker US (228)

2016-03-31 02:09

Yep, lazy GT devs strike again. Remember in GT2, when they misspelled almost everything and didn't bother to spell check it? Or when they removed drag racing and forgot to remove it's completion towards 100%?

Burn Rubber US (346)

2016-03-31 02:18

I barely played GT2, But it's praised as an amazing game, So I would never have figured that! :wow:

AutoTracker US (228)

2016-03-31 03:16

It's pretty well-known that in Version 1.0, the first release just before Xmas '99, you could only reach like 98.2%, if I remember correctly. The other 1.8% were drag racing events that were cut.

Burn Rubber US (346)

2016-03-31 04:46

well that sucks. :/

Add a comment

You must login to post comments...